Choosing the b.est travel agency model for your business has several options available to you. Host Agency Reviews has a great article on just that Benefits of Using a Host. The article lays out 8 different benefits so I thought what makes more sense than writing this article on what Travel Quest has for each of those 8 points. So here we go.
1. Bookeeping - Full Commission and business management from our online site. All your open and paid invoices show neatly in one area and they are easily searchable and downloaded if needed.
Want to run a report on invoices generated in February for Funejet Vacations? It's all at your fingertips run the way you want, PDF, EXCEL...you name it, the choice is yours, Or...maybe it's all Funjet invoices generated in February traveling in July with the last name of Johnson. If you entered it, it's all there!
In 2017 we also added a weekly report for our agents. The report is emailed showing all invoices they have generated for the last several weeks. An added benefit from TQ to keep everyone on track.
How about a text or an email to alert you when commissions have been received at TQ and are now on your monthly statement? It's there, just for our agents.
Our Commission manager was built for our agents and it is complimentary to agents.
2. Commission - One of the biggest advantages to being with a host is the commission levels. Most suppliers start new agencies out at around 10%. Choosing a larger host allows agents to earn much larger commissions with their first booking. Larger commissions of course lead to more profits in your pocket.
I might be strong in selling say Norwegian Cruise but weak in Delta Vacations, By going with a host I earn strong commissions on both.
My success isn't specific to just my sales efforts but to the efforts of the whole.
3. Access to BDM's - At TQ our agents have full access to all our BDM's if needed along with for some vendors specific inside contacts just for them. Being an independent agent and being a host agency model have changed so dramatically over the years in very positive ways. Our BDM's want to meet you, they want to help you grow YOUR business.
Most of our vendors also attend Travel Quest National Meeting held the week-end after labor day. It's a great way to meet the BDM's and other TQ agents. Education and networking is around every corner along with our Saturday evening social event. Prizes in 2017 were valued over $45,000, including airline tickets, a 7 night cruise, a river cruise, resort stays, VISA gift cards, IPads and MORE!
4. Technology - In 2017 TQ rolled out our complimentary CRM called AgentMate. The program is internet based and complimentary to all our agents it connects to our complimentary email marketing program and our cruisebooking engine. A great way to start your business off on the right foot is to have a CRM in place from day 1.
If you are looking for a website we have several models available from free to paid. It's your choice which works best for you.
Another great option we have that is complimenary is our online agent profiles. These profiles generate leads directly to our agents. Take a quick look at mine to see how ROBUST your profile can be. Bonnie Lee - Agent Profiler
5. Education - A blog on our education opportunities if done truly right would be about 5,000 words, so I am gonna work to cut this down a bit.
Education at TQ comes in lots of different ways because people learn differently and pleople have lives!
6. Networking - Our agent network is very strong and active. We have a great Facebook closed group. I often wonder if agents sleep when I see what times "conversations" happen. We also have an internal chat area. Lots of questions get posted in both places along with lots of success stories !
Of course TQ National Meeting is a great place to network. It's fun to see agents develop relationships that last from that first meeting..
Agents might be working at home, but there is no way they are alone. The TQ family is just a click or a call away.
7. Lower Start Up Costs - Not only lower start up costs, but quicker start up. When you join TQ, all the suppliers are immediately open for business to you with high commissions. Trainings are right there for you immediately. Our social network is available to you immediately. All the tools you will need are there for you...IMMEDIATELY.
Your time, energy and focus are on building your business.
8. GDS & Air Tickets - We do have GDS available for experienced corporate agents. We vet our agents very carefully requesting GDS access For all other agents needing air tickets we have several vendors we recommend who do exactly that with ticketing 24/7.
Ok...that's it TQ and our benefits in a very small nut shell. Give us a call to learn even MORE about what we offer our agents!